At Castle Colour we strive to keep up to date with technological advances and materials that enable us to maintain a lower carbon footprint.
• In 2007 we were one of the early adopters of a Carbon Trust loan scheme to equip our factory with a zero greenhouse gas emissions evaporative cooling system.
• When we invest in new equipment, we ensure that we are selecting equipment that not only works at an operationally high efficiency, but we also make sure that it is built with a low carbon impact.
• Our lights throughout our site have been replaced with low emission bulbs and tubes.
When it comes to our materials and handling of waste, we are equally as concerned that we are doing what is best for both our company, the environment and our local area.
• We ensure recyclability of all product through our factory.
• We encourage recycling and responsible handling of waste throughout all our site, whether offices, warehousing or manufacturing.